Monday, January 31, 2011

Original Little Miss Sunshine



This song is one of my favorites...it reminds me of my friend Matt Watson who passed away when I was in high school.  They say that our loved ones give us signs when they are around and I truly believe this song is Matt's sign to me when he's around.  It will randomly come on the radio or show up in unexpected places.  For example, this past summer I was having a particularly horrible day and I walked out of work at 9:15 p.m. to hear the song blasting over the parking lot.  It was being played over the loudspeakers at the little league game next door.  They don't generally play that late and I've never heard them play music before.  I took it as a sign that better things were yet to come.  They were.  For whatever reason, it just now popped in my head and made me smile.  Hope it does the same for you! Hi Matt :) 

No comments: