Saturday, February 5, 2011

I Wish...

I went to see The Roommate last night.  It stars Minka Kelly and Leighton Meister as college roommates.  Minka is gorgeous and Leighton goes crazy.  Totally entertaining brainless junk.  I'd watch it again.  I don't know what that says about me...Anyway, the problem I have now is that I desperately want to look like Minka Kelly.  I have brown hair, she has brown hair.  Her brown hair is luxurious, mine is not.  I have brown eyes, she has brown eyes.  Her brown eyes are deep dark pools of prettiness, mine are just brown because they didn't realize green or blue are better colors.  She is little and sweet looking.  I am ginormous and "unique" looking (in an "Uma Thurman way" I was once told).  Minka wears cute hats and scarves that look cool and trendy.  I wear hats and scarves to a) stay warm or b) hide the fact that I haven't showered.

That being said, I'm considering massive amounts of plastic surgery in order to look like this:




Let's remember, currently I look something like this:


hmmmmm...damn you Minka Kelly....

No comments: