Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Random Thoughts

1) I had a dream last night that Brett Favre and I were secretly dating.
2) During said dream, I had to go back to high school and needed a ride from Brett's house in the burbs to my school in the city..My lovely friend Courtney was there but she had to drive to her mom's house to help her mom learn to spell (fyi, her mom was a HORRIBLE speller..it was quite a shame).  Courtney agreed to take me with to her mom's house and then let me take the car from there.  It took me 3 hours to get to school, I was super late, and my band teacher was PISSED.  Oh, and Brett was no help at all.  Thanks a lot Brett.
3) Pharon just told me a story about a snake getting tangled up in a friends window air conditioner.  I almost threw up.
4) FYI- if snakes ever appear in my house, I will be moving.  No questions asked.  No "oh Madeline, I'll get rid of it and it will never come back". Nope. Moving. Done.
5) If they show up in a toilet we're in real trouble.  Cause scars like that don't go away.

No comments: