Friday, March 25, 2011

WTF Friday??

So I've started my day on a bit of a flipped out note.  I got to work this morning and as usual, had my trusty container of Chobani with me.  A nice little breakfast of 0% fat strawberry Chobani.  I get my coffee and a spoon and proceed to open said Chobani.  I do a little bit of stirring to mix up the strawberry and feel a hard lump.  I think to myself "that's a little odd" but then think "eh, things freeze in my fridge all the time..it's probably just a chunk of ice or something".  So I spoon a nice bit of yogurt in my mouth and find this:

Not quite sure what that is????  Let me give you a better look....

Yup,  a bolt.  I found a GIANT BOLT in my yogurt!  I not only found a giant bolt in my yogurt, I had said bolt IN MY MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 


Seriously..WTF?!?!?!  Don't worry, I'll be calling them as soon as I can...and if they offer me a free yogurt, I'm gonna tell them to shove it!

I'm not easily flipped out, but this is making me a little bit crazy...

No comments: