Friday, June 3, 2011

Blissed Out

Well, my birthday has come and gone.  I have to say---I am spoiled rotten.  I have had a fabulous birthday week including a visit from my parents and a fab-o steak dinner with Andy.  Plus, the epic party to come on Saturday! 

But let me brag about my most kick ass presents...I've already mentioned the sweet irons I got from my parents...

Last night I was gifted with this:



A TRIP TO VEGAS!!  TO THE BELLAGIO!!  IN SEPTEMBER!!!


AND I GET TO GO SEE THIS!

omg...I'm so excited..I can hardly stand it...I have a lot of work to do to get myself pool ready.  But I'm gonna be rocking out with my bad self!  Watch out Vegas!!

Oh, and did I mention I got this pretty piece of Kate Spade?

It's the Kate Spade Madeleine purse. It was meant to be mine.  It's navy.  It's gorgeous.

I'm pretty much in heaven.  I haven't even mentioned the other AMAZINGLY GENEROUS WONDERFUL FUN gifts that I got!  I don't want to make you too jealous.

I am such a lucky girl. 

No comments: