Tuesday, June 28, 2011

There Goes All My Free Time

I heard about this site a while ago and my initial thought was "eh, I don't really see the point in that".  But then I decided to check it out and I'm a tad bit obsessed.


Pinterest.com



It's kind of hard to explain but basically, you create inspiration boards filled with whatever inspires you.  You can have multiple boards that you can separate into categories such as "House stuff" or "Pretty Things" or "Quotes to Remember" or whatever you feel like.  I'm just starting to get a feel of how I want to separate my boards.  I'm obsessed for 2 reasons--1) I constantly see great ideas for decorating, projects, future parties but never remember them an hour later 2) It's a playground for AMAZING ideas!

I could spend days staring at Pinterest...I dare you to try it and not fall in love

No comments: