Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Super Sexy Serial Killer


One might think I was referring to Michael C. Hall and his portrayal of Dexter....While I'm a pretty giant Dexter fan, I'm also a HUGE Chelsea Cain fan.  

Who is Chelsea Cain?  She just happens to be the author of a number of books including the Gretchen Lowell series.  Gretchen Lowell is the twisted, violent serial killer that torments the troubled detective, Archie Sheridan.  It doesn't matter if Gretchen is in jail or not, she can still pull off some gruesome deeds.  Probably because she's not only a mental genius, she's also drop dead gorgeous.  The girl can seduce, yo.  This series is one of my all time favorites and I recommend it all the time.  Archie isn't the most likable of characters in the first book but he has substantial emotional growth throughout the series.  Stick with the guy and you can't help but be engaged in his personality.  
Not for the weak stomached....

Anyway, I bring this up because the 4th book in the series is being released on August 7th and I just had a giddy, bounce in my chair clapping session...


 
I'm above and beyond excited...
Series:

Heartsick, Sweetheart, Evil at Heart, and Night Season


p.s. Cain is from Iowa City which makes her even cooler...

No comments: