Thursday, October 4, 2012

Unless The Oil You Were Referring To Was Snake Oil....


(source unknown but I'm happy to credit if someone can tell me!)


While I recognize that President Obama absolutely failed to present himself and his plans in a way that was effective, I was still more disgusted by Mitt Romney's overwhelming snobbery, lies, and ignorance of the rules of an adult debate.  He somehow tries to pass off his tax plan by not taxing anyone and somehow backing that with miracle money (aka: money from magical trees). Nevermind cutting all publicly subsidized everything (Hello, PBS. Or should we say "See ya never, PBS"?) and pushing off everything else onto the states.  Looks like that plan effectively gives the president nothing to deal with except the military.  Mitt think bubble "Well, we're not going to worry about finances, public programs, or anything that could be handled by the states that are largely broke...soooooo...guess this gig's a part time deal!"

By the way, to the women I know who also have a small business: Unless you're all secret millionaires, which I'm fairly confident that you aren't, GIVE ME A FREAKING BREAK WITH YOUR ROMNEY SUPPORT! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

I highly suggest the following reading material:
At Last Night’s Debate: Romney Told 27 Myths In 38 Minutes

No comments: