Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Just Call Me "Captain"

That title has literally nothing to do with anything.  But when I was thinking of titles for this post, that was the first thing that came to mind. Sometimes I think my brain has a short in the wires somewhere *no comments from the peanut gallery, m'kay?*

Anyway, I don't know if you guys know this or anything but

I GOT ENGAGED THIS WEEKEND!!!!!

*hold on while I scream in excitement for the millionth time*

So of course, now that I have absolutely nothing planned and no idea what we're going to do, I'm filling my time looking at pretty married lady things like these earrings from Kate Spade

say yes ''mrs'' studs

Granted, I'm also then looking at things like this bangle that Kate Spade probably made with me specifically in mind

goreski glasses bangle

But whatever, I still just want to go run around being giddy.  I'm probably going to.  And I very well might take all of you down with me so be prepared.

No comments: