Wednesday, May 15, 2013

There's A Reason For The Madness





















This.

Vegas.

This is the reason I've been busting my butt at the gym for months.

This is the reason I've tortured myself 4-5 days a week to lose another 10lbs.

This is where I'll be in ONE MONTH.

This is one of the swimsuits I'm going to be rockin:

(except in the Amalfi Blue)
Victoria's Secret

I'm excited and SUPER antsy to not have all my hard work covered up by sweaters and winter jackets.  I'm also looking forward to putting a dent in all my progress with about a million mimosas next to the pool.  Take THAT treadmill!

Andy and I will be joined by a bunch of family (namely moms and brothers/boyfriends) so it should be a great time! I'd tell you more about the plans but I'm sworn to secrecy.

I'm so excited it's almost making me forget that my birthday is in 18 days.  Almost. Not quite.

No comments: