Friday, February 21, 2014

I Don't Eat Enough Breakfast

Which some people might find odd considering I eat breakfast every day.  But I'm pretty sure that breakfast foods are some of my favorite foods that I just don't get enough of.  For example, let me present to you the following image of breakfast:

Weekend brunch: Pastrami Benedict #recipe

It's Pastrami Benedict!!  It looks aaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaazzzzziiiiiinnnnnnnnngggggggg and yet, I've never eaten it??  Recipe found HERE btw.

This? I haven't had THIS before? Why?

Breakfast Pizza! i crave this almost every day. on a morning i have to wake up early i make this because being so excited to eat it will get me out of bed!

You better believe I pinned this recipe...

All I know is that there will be some pancakes in my future....and probably some nice runny yolk eggs...

Maybe this is all coming up because it's 2 and I haven't gotten to eat lunch yet...

No comments: