Thursday, March 10, 2011

Big Love

For those of you who didn't know, I grew up in the town of Pelican Rapids, Minnesota.  Pelican Rapids just happens to be the proud owners of the World's Largest Pelican

Minnesota also happens to be the home of a number of the "World's Largest" things.  Otters, dragonflies, cherries on a spoon...the list goes on...what I didn't realize is that it may not be normal for a state to house so many world record holding large animals and objects? 

I just happened to stumble upon a blog by a couple that have made it their goal to visit as many "large" things as they can.  They also happen to live in Minnesota which makes it a tad bit more interesting to me as I've actually visited most of these giant things.  They do however include "large" things outside of Minnesota...

Seriously, this blog is so random but it's super entertaining....Minnesota might be the coolest state ever...

The Pelican Rapids entry:

The Big Stuff Project:

No comments: