and more than likely, so little follow-thru...
But I'm gonna try!!
I've decided to start making lists of things that I'd (randomly) really like to do in the next couple months. I may do these things by myself..but hopefully I'll find people who are willing to goof around with me..
1) Dye some Easter Eggs..I'm talking pretty eggs...ala Martha Stewart
2) Go on a Chicago History Museum pub crawl. They have them about once a month and the one in May is Wizard of Oz themed. It's probably going to be awesome.\
3)Lose 20lbs. Yup, I grossly underestimated my current weight. I've joined Weight Watchers again. I'm going to be ready for bikini season if it kills me. Which it hopefully won't as that would defeat the purpose. No one wants to be buried in a bikini. It's just wrong.
I'm aiming to be lounging at the HP pool in this:
or something equally cute. Let's be honest, if I've lost 20lbs, I'll probably be hot in anything...
4)Get my bike in working condition so I can bike with Andy, give Midge some serious exercise, and have an excuse to use a cute bicycle basket.
5) Become a bit more crafty. Nothing major, just find something to keep myself occupied..besides reading..
6) Have a picnic...
7) and a cocktail party
8) Successfully start a book club! First meeting is officially scheduled for May 3rd. Now I just have to cross my fingers that someone actually shows up...
9) Prove that Midge can be well behaved 99% of the time...the fact that she destroyed an entire loaf of bread 2 days ago (Andy, please forget that you read that. it's a secret) is going to be yet a distant memory in 2 months...
10) Seriously spice up my social life. This is going to take a bit of work as everyone I know that has a "spicy" social life, lives in the city. I've yet to figure out how to make this work. Until I do, I'm going to beg Pharon to move closer via Skype dates.
I think this is a good starting point...10 things to do...please feel free to join me...especially if it means moving Pharon closer cause minus #9, I'm pretty sure she'd be a FOR SURE partner in crime in all of these things...The egg dying might be a little bit iffy but I'll sweeten up the pot by saying I'll provide the Egg Dying Champagne.
Done and done.