Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Lazy Day Planning



Being as the end of the year is coming (somehow I feel like fall is flying by), I had to schedule my personal days off at the library so I didn't lose them.  I had 3 days to use and being as I'm not able to schedule them around holidays, I decided to plan completely random days off.  The first one will be October 21st.  Andy will be out of town on a manly mountain biking trip and I decided it would be the perfect day to do nothing but girl stuff.  All alone with my pups and the couch.  What does this have to do with the picture above?  Nothing except I saw that and immediately thought "I hope this is exactly what it's like outside that day".  I would love nothing more than to get up, listen to the rain in bed while I drink a cup of coffee and read, maybe take a lazy bath, and then watch girly movies all day.  I'll probably order junk food, drink wine, and stare at Pinterest too.

What's that you say?  You'd like to join me?  Sorry.  This is a 1 person party.  I'm more than happy to do other silly things the rest of the weekend but the 21st is all mine. It's gonna be awesome.

1 comment:

Donna Heggie said...

Aren't those just the best kind of days though? Enjoy....