Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Arranged Marriage In The Future?


My friends, Pharon and Holly, and I once video taped ourselves watching television for 6+ hours.  The camera was set up on top of the VCR and pointed towards the couch where we spent the entire day watching who knows what and recording it.  Why did we do this?  I have no idea.  What did we do with this video?  Clearly, we watched it.  Duh. Not the entire 6+ hours, of course but the highlights.  Again-- duh.

10 years later, I realize we made a GIANT mistake.  Obviously, videos like ours are meant to be edited down to shorter length genius.  Probably also set to music.  I don't know what we were thinking.

Because we let the world down, I'll attempt to make up for it by introducing you (if you haven't already caught it) to one of the best at-home-video-edited-to-shorter-genius I've had the pleasure to see.

These kids rule.

No comments: