Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday's For Everyone!

I have a lot of random things in my brain right now.  Namely, trying to wrap my head around how all of my belongings will be moved out of my apartment, sorted through, and occasionally reused in the house.  The set up in the master bedroom is slowly driving me nuts so I'm daydreaming about awesome things that I wish were in it.  Like these things


Preferably not with the name "Billy" on the side...


I think I actually just miss my nice yellow West Elm bedding that's being ignored right now...

Octopus Silk Pillow Cover
I still think I should own some sort of octopus....

note--none of these things actually go together....this is one of my problems...I need some sort of cohesive plan...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............

For now, I'm gonna rock all my troubles away...

In memory of MCA



No comments: