Sunday, June 3, 2012

There Goes An Hour

Sorry I've been missing for the past couple weeks! The library is moving to a temporary location and because of that, I haven't spent much time in front of a computer...which meant I haven't wandered across much awesome stuff lately...Until now!

I just lost more than an hour of my life at All Women Stalk.


(Pretend there's an cute image here..for some reason, I can't get anything to come up correctly)
It's a website with tons of lists in different topics.  Hair, diets, wedding, fashion, travel...I will admit, I'm not a huge fan of the format of their lists as each item is listed on the "next" page...I'd prefer to not have to click "next" to see every single thing...just put it all on one page....BUT it still has some great lists and it's seriously addictive....


No comments: