Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Librarians Should Know EVERYTHING

From my co-worker today:

"That woman that was looking for Year One is seriously getting on my nerves. She is still here. And has asked me like 50 questions. She needs, like yoga music with drumming, that’s like really relaxing. Do you know what I’m talking about? Do you? Do you know? Where’s the section for yoga music with drums? Like something really relaxing but with drums. With a beat. Do you know what I’m talking about? So as I explain to her that there isn’t a section for yoga music with drums or just a drumming section, and I explain that she could try New Age or Native American stuff, she tells me that it should be part of my job to listen to all the CDs so I know what they all are."

Way to drop the librarian ball....geez....I can't believe you didn't know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING we own...

No comments: