Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Tasty Not So Bad For Me Treat



Generally I don't do this and lord knows no one is paying me to do this..but I have to tell you that I'm obsessed with the Edy's Outshine Coconut Waters bars.  Specifically the one with pineapple.  I know popsicles aren't crazy bad for you to begin with but these are only 60 calories and DELISH! I'm not huge on coconut water in general but these are just refreshing and light.  Plus, they aren't super sweet.  They also have normal non-coconut flavors like raspberry, mango, strawberry, pomegranate etc...and it looks like they'll be coming out with a blood orange flavor soon too...turns out, once you call something "blood orange" I'll purchase it.

Anyway, I love these...you should try them...and then send me a package as a thank you.  Or not because I don't know how they'd make it in the mail....

No comments: